Slideshow Widget

Think Pink - Mine on Monday

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet Six Years. These images will truly be a capture of a little girl who is rapidly changing. She has loved pink since forever and I have been recently informed that YELLOW is the new pink. She's been waiting to chop her hair and I kept stalling until we got out to take pics. After the mini photo shoot she asked, "can we go to the haircut place?" What happened to that 9 lb. 4 oz. baby with the dark curly hair? She is blossoming right before my eyes.

pink

Love you Daisy.

5 Responses to “Think Pink - Mine on Monday”

  1. These are fantastic! Your daughter is so beautiful. What lens do you like to use for individual shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I usually have my Tamron 24-75mm f/2.8 on my camera because of the zoom. But I consciously put my Nikon 85mm f/1.8 for this shoot. It makes it trickier to get a full body shot, but I love the clarity in head shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful, Jennifer! I have to say I have a sweet spot in my heart for Jessica after getting to know her a little bit more last summer and seeing how sweet she was to Jonah and our other boys. She is as beautiful inside as out, a true beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful, Jennifer! I have to say I have a sweet spot in my heart for Jessica after getting to know her a little bit more last summer and seeing how sweet she was to Jonah and our other boys. She is as beautiful inside as out, a true beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color. What a beauty

    ReplyDelete