Slideshow Widget

Our Family Photo at the Beach - Mine on Monday

Monday, August 16, 2010

A couple weeks ago we went beach camping at Doheny State Beach in Orange County. Southern California has such a nice variety of beautiful beaches. We stayed in tents and cooked over a fire, in a dutch oven, and on a propane stovetop. Three cheers for yummy and super easy BBQ chicken in the dutch oven and delicious fajitas from foil dinners.

My kids were filthy most of the time - filthy and happy. We went for a family walk along the shore, so I decided to snap a quick family photo.

fam

fam2
doheny

2 Responses to “Our Family Photo at the Beach - Mine on Monday”

  1. I read the post thinking, "Wow! She's a lot braver than me... taking a family picture while camping!" What a cute surpise, and what a cute idea!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete