Slideshow Widget

The Trombone - Mine on Monday

Monday, February 8, 2010

My son has been learning how to play the trombone this year. He faithfully practices - usually on the front porch, so I'm sure our neighbors have had a chance to hear him play as well. All of us, including the toddler in the house, can sing the tune of his counting exercise. i can't wait to hear the band in concert this spring.

DSC_0298_2.2
DSC_0313DSC_0286.1
DSC_0282

3 Responses to “The Trombone - Mine on Monday”

  1. beautiful light in these! and how cool for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very, very beautiful light! i've been meaning to take some shots of my sister and her violin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I hope he continues with it! I'd love it if he did marching band! I can see it now: future marching band leader! All the mormon kids are always the leaders!

    ReplyDelete